RoasTime Graphing Freezes

Roast data graphing freezes at random periods as little as 10 seconds after start of roast. Using RoasTime 4.6.26 on a Mac Powerbook using Sonoma OS.
I have tried quitting and restarting the app, using a different USB cable, downloading a fresh version of RoasTime from the website, rebooting the Mac. No joy.
The roaster is unusable until this is fixed.

1 Like

same here

Don’t try anything else. It’s a problem with the new version of comms. It will be fixed. I don’t know when, but someone from Aillio will tell you that.

1 Like

I also opened a ticket on this matter. No response from Allio. How do you know they’re working on it?

Having the same issue today 09/12 , noticed the freezing happens every 2 minutes (approx) on mine…have to stop roasting :frowning:

Is there a way to revert to a previous WORKING version of the software?

Because the problem is the one I mentioned above, and who needs to be aware of it, is aware of it. Unfortunately, I can’t provide any more help in this case. You’ll just have to wait, but it will be OK.

@here This is a problem in the latest beta version of comms. I am reverting now! Please restart the app and comms should downgrade.

I solved this yesterday by downgrading @braca19452f9m manually out of beta cohort, but didn’t realize is was a more widespread issue.

1 Like

Just updated; settings > software now shows:

Client (Latest v1.139.2)
v1.139.2

Proxy service (Latest v1.52.0)
v1.52.0

Communication service (Latest v1.10.63)
v1.10.63

Thanks. I’m back roasting again. :grinning:

Any of you willing to try an updated version and see if it still happens?

I’m sorry, I have chaos all around until Tuesday. I’m wondering if I’ll eat before then. If nobody else is available, I’ll be there on Tuesday.

Macbook M1 Sonoma 14.8.1
RT 4.2.26
Client v1.136.0
Proxy 1.50.0
Communication 1.10.63
First start can’t find Bullet. It show disconnected. Nee to restart Mac and reconnect cable a few times before it connected. Not sure why.
After that roasting 4 batches without problem.
FYI