ErC 6864

Thx Bruce

I’ve got the replacement from Aillio, I’ve installed it and is now working well. BTW, you mention about info data, can you show me to find it.

sam

Info is in a tiny pop-up panel that has 2 pages. It’s visible in RT3 on the Roast page (only). Check the upper right corner for a tiny icon- a circled “i”. Click that and the little Info panel will pop up. If you feel the need, you can drag it someplace away from where the major roast activity is displayed.

The 2nd page is accessible by clicking Logs on the header of the Info pop-up. If your roaster has thrown any codes, the data is displayed there. Assuming an internet connection, any data displayed there has been sent to the Aillio server. There’s an option to copy the data to your clipboard.

You don’t need to be connected to the roaster to see the Info (& Logs) panel, but all the data displayed there originates from the roaster. So without the roaster connected (as in this screenshot) all you’ll see on the Info page is a list of the data labels but the entries will be zero (Info) or just a blank page for Logs.

Just a quick email to say thank you to the community and Aillio Thailand.

I have had this fault for a few months and kept putting up with it. The beep finally got the better of me. I read this thread, ordered a fan, delivered to my door within a few days, 15 min installation time and fixed.

Thank you
Tim

3 Likes

This ended up being the issue for us! Brand new v2 roaster started show error 6864 on startup. Following instructions to open up the panel, and sure enough fan wasn’t spinning. I loosed the screw and it began spinning again. Not sure what made it stop, but this has resolved it. No errors after several pounds of roasting!

1 Like

Same here, thanks for all the info! Brand new Bullet, getting the error 6864 on start. Found the info about loosening the fans screws and it worked! I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow’s seasoning roasts!

1 Like

I had the same error after deep cleaning, then I opend the front panel and cleaned the IBTS fan and things are solved.