Err 0000 and 0001 at startup

Hi there.

Upon Plugging in my roaster today, the machine turned on, and received on start up, Err 0000, and 0001 alternating. Nothing has changed, and upon following the advice of the manual, I pulled off the faceplate and checked the connections, however all connections were intact. I reassembled the faceplate and I am recieving the same error.

The cooling fan and the induction fan 2 are both running but nothing is happening otherwise.

Any advice?

You’ll have to search here a bit to confirm, but as I recall others that have had this ErC combo were told there was a problem with the power board. Do you have the new power board, i.e. a V2 Bullet? There may be some infant mortality with the first build of those boards.

Best bet is to fill out a trouble ticket with Aillio [Aillio.com → Support]; or just contact the supplier of your roaster since they’ll have to get involved at some point.

Bruce

Hi Hofmann,My baking machine has the same problem as yours . How did you solve it in the end ?

I’m experiencing this problem today as well. Please share the solution if you guys are able to fix the issue.

I’m having the same problem today with my Bullet R1V2, after having no problems with the roaster for just over a year now.

Has any come up with a resolution yet?

May be unrelated but Aillio warned V2 users not to plug the live power cable into the roaster to start it up - leave the cable plugged into the roaster and power it by plugging it into the outlet (switched or not). For those who suddenly have a problem, did you change how you plugged in your Bullet this time ?

1 Like

Thank you for the update, Stuart!

I have been using this rotine ever since I received the roaster just over a year ago!

Since my last post, I did more research and updated the Firmware of the Bullet R1V2, as I have never done a firmware update, and hoping this might solve the issue. With the firmware update (v.553), a new Critical Error Code has appeared upon start-up and what I have read on the Roast Time Forum, ErC 0256 may result from the V2 Induction Board that failed. Please follow the link to the forum post; V2 Induction Board: ErC 256/512/480

The symptoms, as explained in the forum post, are what I am experiencing with the roaster, i.e. the roaster is not warming-up.

Please advise how I should deal with the issue?

If you believe you have a dead board or problem that turning it off and back on won’t fix. then [email protected] is your next stop…

Today, I got a response from Toni at Aillio, and he confirmed that the PCB gave-in. Aillio will ship the replacement parts. All they needed was the Serial Number and they could track logs send through on Roast Time.

Today I experienced the same problem and err codes. I have sent request to Support. How long did it take for you to get a new PCB and how is it working now?

Did you ever get your problem fixed. This has now happened to me Err 0000 with 0001 flashing. updating firmware/roast time nothing makes this error go away?

While the error is displayed, look under the roaster thru the perforation in the power board cover (a mirror might help). You should see a red LED flashing- count the sequential flashes and report that number along with the ErC to Aillio Support via a Trouble Ticket.

Bruce

I had no flashing light at all. After contacting Aillio they told me to check the wires, after showing them pictures of the secure wires we determined that not the problem. Showing them a video of what the screen flashed at startup, it was determined that my induction module had failed. A new one was shipped out to the distibutor i got the machine from they in turn replied to my email and informed me that it would take probably 10 days to get the part from Tiwain.

Well that’s disappointing! Glad they are supplying a new power board.

Bruce