We will soon be forcing a RoasTime 3 update (3.4.0) to launch our new bean inventory system, which is not compatible with old versions of RoasTime.
*** Old versions of RoasTime will still work, but you will not be able to properly sync your inventory with Roast.World unless you upgrade to the latest version.***
You will get the normal notification that RoasTime is updating, but you will not be able to choose to skip it.
- Added driver install tour for windows
- New inventory system!
- Added ambient too low warning
- USB library updates
- Added keyboard shortcuts ( and guide in config, press F1 ) for common commands
- P/D/F events moved into graph and enlarged
- Fix for forgot password not working
- Fix windows USB not reconnecting after unplugging
- Added calendar view
- Fix to prevent reloading shortcut
- Added prev and next shortcuts
- Fix preheat being wrong when creating recipe from a roast
- Fix for quit confirmation showing twice in some scenarios
You can read more about the release in our latest newsletter.