Impossible to login in RoasTime 4.3.2

Still looking for someone to screenshare with me if you want.

I do. Message sent.

@here I had a session with @retsofekaj6pa9 today and we found the issue to be an incompatibility with older versions of MacOS. You need to be at least on MacOS Catalina for RT4 auth to work.

怎么解决???难道只能用回RT3吗

This looks like a different issue. The issue posted here was auth/internal-error. Yours is a network request error. Do you have a firewall or anything enabled?

I have the same issue. and I have turned off firewall. Can you screenshare with me?

Where are you located?

Iran

This is my issue too, I get ghosted till I make a stink, and then the solution ends up good, then they have me update firmware, and then I have bugs, and end up in a different issue and then get ghosted again. :ghost:

Edit - But everyone is super nice, so it doesn’t seem intentional. I like everyone. They all seem intelligent, and way smarter than me. Again, love everyone I have talked with, but hoping to have a solid experience. I think early days were actually a bit smoother, but a little on the first gen side, and now things are getting more interesting, but also buggy. Ebbs and flows. Such is the nature of things.

Here is an actual phot of my bullet, it is working:

Let me try to set you up with someone closer to your timezone. Please join this slack:Slack and send me a message (@Matthew)!

Hey @mehdi.mohseni8691ice,

Are you able to also log into Roast World (although we’ve moved most of these calls to our server directly)? Both these applications work with Google’s Firebase services so I’m not sure if these are available in Iran. See ios - Why is Firebase based app not working in Iran? - Stack Overflow.

Derrick

Hey @everyone,

I wanted to provide a brief update on the ongoing discussion regarding login issues. After a thorough investigation, we identified several contributing factors, such as users running outdated MacOS versions (the minimum MacOS version for RT is MacOS Catalina) and potential challenges with Google Firebase services.

Apologies for any delays – replicating the issue proved challenging despite our attempts. Screensharing sessions were instrumental in pinpointing minimum MacOS issues.

If your issue is different from those mentioned, please start a new thread and provide as many details as possible. We would appreciate it if you could help set up a screensharing session as this would help us diagnose the issue as fast as possible. We have a Slack channel available for faster communications and to setup screen sharing session, you can join here: Slack

If you experience the authentication/internal-error, it means that your OS need to be updated to the latest available version.

If you can log into Roast.World and this community site, you can try the ‘Login as a Guest’ button without WiFi to assess Google services availability as Google services are unavailable in a some countries.

Also, if we missed addressing specific comments on here, kindly understand that we operate with a small team and try to get back as fast as possible. For unresolved matters after a few weeks, please contact our support team.

Derrick

2 Likes

Hello,

I am currently using RoasTime v3.4.1 on an Apple Mac and have just downloaded and installed the latest version of the RoasTime software. For the time being I have NOT uninstalled the older RoasTime v3.4.1

My problem is that when trying to login to the latest version RoasTime v4.6.26 using my same username and password, it does not recognise me and will not allow me to login.

QUESTION:- Why is the latest version of the software not recognising my login details that are working fine on the older version of the software??
Could this be because I have not uninstalled the older version of the software yet?

Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Gaby

PLEASE IGNORE - LOOKS LIKE MY VERSION OF IOS IS TOO OLD.

:slightly_smiling_face: