This firmware is compatible with all new V2 Bullets with the new more powerful induction module.
It also adds experimental support for calibrated exhaust fan speeds because we have seen that the RPM can vary a bit from bullet to bullet. We want this to be more consistent so this update is the first step towards this.
In general the new calibrations will lower the RPM and makes the steps smaller between each setting so it is easier to control the airflow. You will still be able to run full fan speed. It is possible to disable this feature in the menu option and use the old type of RPM control.
To give it a go do the following:
- Take off your chaff collector
- Turn on the Bullet and go to the menu section 6 by clicking F1 until the clock LED shows 6.
- Press the “A” button (top left button) If no calibration has been done this should start the process.
- Start the calibration process by clicking both fan Up and Down buttons at the same time.
Now the calibrations starts and this can take about 5 minutes to complete. When it is finished the bullet will beep for two seconds.
- You can now toggle between un-calibrated or calibrated fan speeds by clicking the “A” button in menu 6. 3 dashes - - - is un-calibrated and P-b means calibrated.
- Put the chaff collector back and try to roast some hopefully great coffee.