PCB Board Looking For Connections

“You do not notice changes in what is always before you.”
– Colette
(I thought this was the Everly Brothers’ “Claudette”. Talk about not noticing stuff. Sheesh.)

So, after no problems for 18 months, my R1 v2, suddenly became possessed. The noises and grinding sounds truly were of Beelzebubba. My subsequent exorcism included the Vimeo “Drum Replacement Video”, to see if there was a loose nut (no jokes here, please) in the roaster. There was not. HOWEVER, in putting the machine entirely back together, I noticed the video was of the R1 v1, and the connectors/plugs are totally different. My lack of attention, thinking I would catch it at the end of the video, now has me wondering if I might have plugged it up. Gosh, one might think there would be a diagram, or SOMETHING, for someone who is not an electrical engineer. I did, though, get it apart, and back together. Yes, I should have taken a photo of everything myself (duh) instead of relying on the video, but, I did not. I know, I know…

I have not connected it to power yet.

Okay, I decided to power up, and roasted two 350g batches without incident. In fact, the drum is a teensy-weensy bit closer to the face plate, and almost zero beans slipped through the gap.

I seem to have been lucky on my connectors, still, for those like me who did not take a photo, a diagram/photo, would be nice to have.