Replacement Parts Kit

My Bullet R1 V2 over the past six seven months has worked like clockwork. A few errors here and there but nothing major. Going past my 400th/400KGs roast tomorrow. My monthly roast volume is inching towards the 50Kgs mark. I dread possible parts breakdown.

How about a replacement parts kit comprising the ones that need replacing: bearings, fans and sensors.

The toolkit is immensely useful. One with parts would ease breakdown/downtime woes. Something that can be bought along with the roaster.

5 Likes

I like this idea (although I have yet to need any parts).

Along with bearings, maybe also include another set screw for the fan, that one seems easy to lose. And belts. And maybe a second bean chute plug.

1 Like

Write to Aillio and they will sell you a first aid pack :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great concept!

Being able to have “consumables” on hand for replacement when necessary means less downtime when something does wear out.

Back in the day with my Behmor 1600, i had a drawer of replacements that i had pre-ordered for just such a reason.

1 Like

Posted this over a year back. I’m now approaching the 1K landmark on my Bullet doing 1.05Kg roasts. My Bullet is running like clockwork and my monthly roast is soon to cross 50Kgs. Just for my piece of mind, would be great to have a replacement parts kit to minimize any down time, especially now that I have more places to supply coffee to.

As of now, I have a spare bean probe, a fan motor (the one at the back). Will be ordering a spare ibts kit. Anything else you would suggest?

1 Like

Once you cross the 50KG mark, do you feel like owning a backup bullet is necessary? i’m slightly concerned about the speed of service and tech support already.

Seems like a simple machine, but if an install goes wrong?

Parts:

• chaff wire mesh basket, helps speed up the day being able to swap them out every several roasts. two is good enough, but 3 or 4 makes life easier.
  • hamster wheel fan, for the same reason as the chaff filter, although certainly less critical, chaff dust build up on the blades do play a role in airflow. also, while unlikely, if that securing screw strips, then could be nice to have another hampster wheel ready to go
  • USB cable
  • front plate screws
  • cooling tray fan (it gets a lot of dust)
  • belts for the main drum rotator
1 Like

I have a spare chaff basket and rubber gasket that I swap during b2b roasts of over 5 batches. As I have noticed, once the rubber gasket heats up, the chaff basket does not fit in snugly. So, I change the basket and gasket after my 5th roast. The belts and cooling tray fan sounds like a good idea.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Good idea about the rubber gasket. i’ll have to get an extra one of those, as well.