Roaster stops working after the 3rd batch interrupted by power outage

I’m reposting this issue after reviewing similar ones. Here is what happened.
After 2 successful roasts, 400g and 350g, I started the 3rd one, 300g. Everything was normal, I pre-heated at a set temperature of 464F, dropped the bean, and started at P8,F2, D9. At about 2 minutes, the power outage hit.

When the power came back, I restarted the pre-heating and got the 464 pre-set temperature. Drop the beans in, and see the profile here:

The temperature dropped, seemingly normal. But it did not push higher. The RoR kept at very low level, 2-3drg/min.

This is the previous batch before the power outage.

I read all the similar incidents posted in this forum. Mine seems a bit different than the others. I’m wondering if anyone in this forum has the same experiences and if Alito’s expert can shed some light on it.

Thanks

Gary

Hi Gary,

I had a look at your log files.
Your voltage supplied to the Bullet seems very unstable, fluctuating between 97 and 115V. This is not normal, and it will negatively affect the power.

Please check your socket and cable, and if you can, try a different power outlet which runs on a different branch in your home. You can view the voltage in the info panel in RT. Ideally it should be 115 to 120V and not swing up and down.

Interestingly this fluctuation was also present at the profile that is faster, but to a lesser degree.