RoasTime always shows Bullet in Charge mode

Hi,

RoasTime is always showing my Bullet roaster in Charge mode no mater what mode it’s on, even when I first plug it in.

I have an Aillio Bullet R1 Roaster V2. It’s not clear to me in RoasTime what firmware version it’s on. The Edit Settings in RoasTime shows both v617 and v615 on it. I updated RoasTime app version to 4.13.3 by downloading and installing it on my Macbook Air with macOS Tahoe 26.6.2 (the latest version). I’ve even tried two different USB cables with the same result.

I’m on a windows machine, but today it was indicating we were in cooldown mode while I was cycling through the PRS button. Some strange communication glitches, I’m sure

I’ve been in contact with Aillio customer support and they sent my issue to the RoasTime developers to look into. In the meantime I’ve turned off updates to RoasTime and deleted the ~/Library/Application Support/RoasTime/deps folder and everything in it. So long as RoasTime doesn’t get updates, I can connect to my Bullet and not get this weird behavior.

Hello there – I believe this is the issue I ran into here, hopefully this solves it for you!- Bullet v1 starts up with high drum temp