3D printed bean deflector

I have a bean deflector listed on Ebay right now. It might be your chance to save a couple of dollars.

2 Likes

Did four 500 g roasts, today, with Shane’s bean deflector in place.

Ending drum speed, D9.

Two errant beans - I call that a success!

-Gray

1 Like

Thanks Bruce for the feedback!

I used to buy spare parts on ebay, but to be honest, they don’t cost as much as they offer me to buy there. I purchased my own printer Creality, and it costs about $500 but I save in the future, sometimes I make spare parts for my friends.

Another good review.

Elegant design and solution. Mine’s on the way.

2 Likes

I have a perfectly good deflector but yours looks so much better and it’s black vs grey. Roasting your own coffee is an extravagance so why not go all the way? Who wants to roast with a dorky-looking deflector when you can have one that is elegant?

1 Like

By the way, forget what I said about dorky-looking, if grey is your favorite color and you want a deflector that is tested and works fine, I’ll mail it to you in the U.S. in exchange for an Lb. of your favorite green beans.
Gil

Here is another good review!

In case you are on the fence about getting one, here is another good review.

1 Like

Shane:
Have an issue with the Bullet Bean Deflector I ordered from you. Please PM me at [email protected].
Thanks
Gil

Sent email to you.

Got it, Thanks for resolving the matter that was not your fault. Bite the Bullet Coffee is a great story, a great product, with great service. It’s such a pleasure doing business with a class outfit.
Gil

2 Likes

That’s my review. I’m famous! :slight_smile: And now I’ve done two roasts with it and its as good as others have said.

1 Like

I purchased one of these deflectors from Shane about a month ago. I can now fully open the door without the fear of losing beans.

Great product that everyone should have. Great work Shane!

1 Like

I agree everyone should have one, but i may need a few more printers to cover the demand. My roaster is a late 2021 model and the serial number is 5512. That would be a lot of printing, but i am up for the challenge. :slight_smile:

Shane:
Mine arrived today, tomorrow off with the clunky one and on with the elegant one. Appreciate your extra effort.
Gil

1 Like

Glad it made it to you OK. Happy roasting Gil!

1 Like

Looks great - have you experimented with a rare earth magnet attachment?

Thanks. I did not look at magnet attachment. I intentionally designed around using the existing screws.