Continuous Beeping sound when plugging in

Hello,

I get a continuous beeping/buzzing sound when I plug in the Bullet R1 V2 (220v). I took a video.

The sound is coming from the control panel. It almost sounds like a buzzing sound.

It’s a used bullet that I bought it after sample roasting with the seller a couple of times. I do not remember such beeping sound coming out. I brought it home and deep cleaned it following the method on the official website. Could it be due to the electrical components? I can hear a fan inside the control panel spinning as well (maybe the IBTS fan?)

Didn’t want anything to go wrong so I haven’t roasted after bringing it home yet.

Hope someone here can help.

Thank you.

Yes, it is most definitely the IBTS fan. Did you check the RPM by clicking on “i” in RoasTime when the bullet is connected? It could be spinning more than it should because it’s dirty. I mean, you wouldn’t know because you’ve bought it used and don’t know how it was taken care of before. I don’t think you should be super worried about the noise if you’re not encountering errors and the fan does its job, but it should be checked. You’ll find all the info you need in this thread on how to perform the various steps.

ErC 6864 - Taking Care of the Bullet R1 / Bullet R1 Troubleshooting - Roast World Community

1 Like