RoasTime 3 Release Official Thread

Hi, this currently isn’t available yet. But we do have it in the backlog.

2 Likes

Thanks! Is deleting roasts also in that backlog?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, the bars go wacky after auto-adjust.

1 Like

@ryweller @dllorenss I am working on this now. If you set the X Axis in the config to a larger value so it doesn’t auto-adjust it should fix it as a temporary solution. Thanks!

2 Likes

Anybody else having problems with RT3 syncing with roast.world? I still can’t get my roasts to show up online at roast.world (or beta.roast.world). Aillio help hasn’t been helpful at all.

Hey @Roastwithme.sf - The roasts show up locally, but not in RW? Mind joining our slack? Slack I can help you out there.

Yep. That happened to me yesterday. Clicked “cycle to preheat” and the machine went into Off mode. Had to click PRS button through to Cooling and leave the drum to cool. Please fix Aillio.

Bitdefender flags RoasTime as Malware and quarantines it. Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

I’m actually having the opposite issue. All roasts are showing up in roast.world, but a large number of them are missing inside of RT3. Immensely frustrating and not sure what to do.

The solution for me was to completely uninstall rt3 (uninstall + manually delete all files in the rt3 folder) and reinstall. I saved the roast files before deleting everything and dropped them back into the folder after things were reinstalled. Things finally started syncing correctly for me :slight_smile:

I was able to repair it by backing up and removing the “Roaming” folders and starting up the app again (it synced everything down from RoastWorld). Thanks for the suggestion @Enjocoffee and for the assistance in Slack @matthew!

In Roastime v3.0.82 if you select a roast to delete and then press cancel your roast gets deleted anyways…

Also is there a way to change the event tags (Y, FC) to show the temp instead of the time of the event during a roast?

I’m seeing Time & Temp displayed when I hover on YP, 1Cs, etc in RT3 (Win10, RT3.0.82). However Temp doesn’t appear to be implemented yet in R.W.

Bruce

1 Like

Yes I see that when I hover, I was wondering if we could change the default to temp from time…

With RT3 I have been playing back profiles very often and I realized it would be immensely useful if we could edit/clean up profiles. I usually playback the last roast and make minor changes where required. Doing that I often have zones where there are multiple corrections that accumulate. It would be great if I could remove the redundant entries.

1 Like

@cash0612 good idea! Perhaps set up a poll to gauge Aillio fellow’s opinions - I’ll vote yes :+1:

1 Like

Hi,

As usual, few questions:

1- Is there a chance to get the SW update changelog ?
2- can you please provide the data processing algorithms/formulas of the RORs data
3- is the processing different between the two RORs
4- please, please give us the possibility to stop the vocal at charge, set a lower volume, replace it with a bio, all of this
5- how about a trigger based on % of DTR in a recipe?
6- another dark mode ? :slight_smile: with different colours
7- thanks for your hard work, keep it up!
Regards

1 Like

I second @jaysidi on s/w release notes of some sort so we can decide if we want to update. Likewise for the f/w would be nice too. :wink:

Hi @jacob @mcaillio i received my bullet with the actual beta FW (562?). Is that normal?
Itoday I experienced a freeze of RT 3.1.2 I did a 1st batch, a b2bac with a roast on overlay, but at charge, no curve were plotting at all. I think it is not the 1st time I have this.
Can it be due to the beta FW ?

1 Like

I’ve been using fw 562 for months without issue… since about Nov 2020 time frame. I believe Aillio ships with the current best choice of fw installed.

Bruce